Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Our family has grown

 Dear Marmite



It is with great excitement that I tell you that Billie Bump burst into this world at 3:19pm on January 19th weighing in at 3.1kg. Some people will call her something other than Billie but this name might just stick in some circles. 

In times of COVID, Richard could not be with Danielle for much of her labour but he was there for the most important bit. I haven't seen Danielle or Billie Bump yet, except on video; they are coming home later today. Despite all the pressure that our NHS is under, Richard said that every single person in the hospital was marvellous. 

Apparently she looks like like a Mead - Richard's family. As Richard said last night, Danielle doesn't look like me so it is unlikely that the baby will. She is beautiful. My contribution was to be the taxi service, on call 24 hours. 


Thank you people far and wide who have sent their well wishes. We are blessed in every possible way. I am personally walking on cloud nine.

I now spread my love to another little human and love you too.

Hugs


XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment