Friday, November 1, 2019

A long list of last times! The Colbar

When you see the pictures, Marms, you'll know exactly where I am. I am sitting with a rather large glass of cider at the Colbar. This place was one of your very favourite destinations. For you it meant a car ride, not much walking and on top of that, the likelihood of being fussed by strangers. Nirvana!!

It is also Nirvana for many others too - a great place for an extensive range of unusual beers and ciders and if those don't take your fancy, The Lims are happy to let you bring your own wine! The menu is to British Army tastes and the chicken curry is top of my list for great things to eat.

It was originally situated in Jalan Hang Jebat and then moved brick by brick to its current location at 9A Whitchurch Road where it thrives in an historic area of old British Army barracks and tropical trees.

For me, this will probably be the last time I come here before I depart Singapore in December.
Luv U Loads, Marms... Thinking of you always XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment