Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A whirlwind day that disappeared in a blur

Hey Marms

I was wide awake before 4am this morning in anticipation of the fridge being collected at 8am and the packers arriving at 9.

These men burst into a frenzy constructing boxes and clearing my stuff until by 4:30 the place was totally bare bar a few fluffballs.

It was a really exhausting day. I could imagine you giving them a cursory sniff and then retiring to some quiet corner while they got on and did their bit.

Should you find yourself in a similar position where you need to move countries- particularly here in Singapore- I will recommend Classic Movers. They have been thorough  and communicative from start to finish...

As for pets, if you had been with me, you might have found yourself boxed up with the rest of my stuff... God forbid


No comments:

Post a Comment